OSA Seattle FC is committed to creating a safe and positive environment for all campers and staff. The information contained on this page is intended to inform our camper families about OSA Seattle FC’s safety policies relating to Covid-19.
In advance of our 2021 camp season, we are continuously monitoring CDC and WHO guidance to ensure our policies reflect all current safety standards related to group gatherings and youth sports. As safety guidelines change, our policies and procedures listed below may change accordingly. As camp approaches, our team will be in communication with camper families regarding any updates and additional details will be provided by camp staff during orientation.
The following measures are in place to ensure the safety of campers, staff, and camper families. All participants will be asked to comply throughout the duration of camps—and any staff member, camper or camper family member who does not comply will not be allowed at camp.
- Only players and staff are allowed on the field
- Designated drop off and pick up points
- Small groups of 10-12 players
- Limited participant capacity
- Fields divided and team separated 10 feet
- Daily equipment disinfection of vest, cone, balls, etc
- Individual water station and hand sanitizer per team
- Thermometers on site